MG TD Register
Chassis # Engine # Rego # Name
Prev 09016 XPAG TD 9804 MG 354 Armstrong
Next 09463 XPAG TD B 52617 MG 5100 Bailey
Chassis No:  09447 Body No:  8835/76012 Engine No:  XPAG TD 9884 Reg No: MG 463
Year of M/F:  August 1951 Colour:  Ivory Trim Colour:  Red
Present Owner:  Backholer, Mark
Modifications/History
Car shipped to Sydney on SS Persic and was received into Nuffield (Aust) inventory on October 5, 1951. Car was originally painted Green with Green Trim and sold on October 30, 1951 to E L Isaacs, c/- Hotel St James, Elizabeth St, Sydney, N.S.W. with Reg # ACK 939. 'This car was originally Woodland Green. It was used for racing at Fishermans Bend in the early 1950's. Car was fully restored in 1979 by Gary Grant & Bill Andrews. Car now fitted with wire wheels. Mark during his ownership has reconditioned the engine. Cars first Reg # was ZH 107.
Previous owners: 
Rod Charles, Manifold Heights, Vic. Until 2003
Shannons until July 12, 1985.
A South Australian owner. Car had SA Reg # MG 1951
B. Sweet, Mount Gambier in 1970.
Ian Scott 1956 - 64