||Stephens, Charles & Andrea
Modifications/HistoryCar shipped to Sydney on SS Irish Hazel and was received into Nuffield (Aust) inventory on March 23, 1951. Car was originally painted Black with Green Trim and sold on March 30, 1951 to Edgar Doctor Ranesi & Co, 6 Poplar St, City, N.S.W. with Reg # VK 927. Purchased in 1972, Reg no KNX 895. Car used daily for 3 years then stripped and rebuilt over a long period. Car is now fully restored and used and enjoyed regularly.